Friday, July 23, 2010

Bon Odori

Introduction : Bon Odori (meaning simply Bon dance) is an event held during Obon. It is celebrated as a reminder of the gratefulness one should feel toward one's ancestors.

I and Muharasapan met in the KTM rel through KL Sentral. We went to Shah Alam. I guess that they might will went to Festival Bon Odori. A lot of people went out from KTM. We wait until we went out because we arrived at there so early. Not need to rushed. Five Rapidkl buses prepared as shuttle buses were near with KTM station Shah Alam.

Free :)

Happy ^^ (me)

A lot of people used all buses. Traffic jam. A lot of cars parked near with Panasonic Sport Complex and the roundabout.

At the roundabout

A lot of visitors had been there before we arrived at there. We got free fan. Farhan didn't return my fan to me after he borrowed it. I was looking for other deaf people but found Carolyn Yeo and her brother. They were standing in front of me. We chat and took photos.

He, I and CY

We went to the food stalls. A lot of visitors wanna bought food and beverage. We ate ice flavor* i can't remember name. Mango ice was so nice but my ice feels like a green tea. No red bean added on my ice =(

My ice (left), Mango ice ( right)

We missed watch drum performance. We watched Cultural Dance Part 1 and Dance by guest performers. We walked toward food stall. Suddenly Benny Liew appear in front of us. I felt so glad after we failed to catch up one deaf people before. We met Andrew and his student. I and Benny bought some of food for dinner. I ate Unagi Rice but it's not nice. =( RM10 was being waste because it's not so delicious. Unagi was okay.

Not nice ><
Me

We chat. Farhan and Fawwaz came. I saw my senior, Candy Soh. I tried to took photo of her but cannot took photo because few people block her. Chat. I didn't watch Cultural Dance Part 3. Benny return home earlier. We went home almost 10 pm. We sent Muthu to LRT station BTS. Farhan, Fawwaz and Meng had dinner because they were too hungry. Hehe.

No comments: