Monday, August 2, 2010

Special Education Bowling

I, teachers, and my students went to Midvalley in the morning, 3 June 2010. The bowling activity usually be held at there every year. Hearing impared students have a chance to be a school representatives at the state level. We went to there by teachers cars. We waited until Carefour opened. We bought food and some beverages for breakfast. Some teachers played one game but I and others played two games. I got overall points in 2nd game more than 1st game. Unfortunately I didn't got overall points more than 100.
Cool car. I mean steering.
Liew likes to show that sign. Rock

Teachers ( I forgot their name) =p
Don't tell them.

My first overall points

My second overall points

I like those words.

Eng Suan and me


We walking around some level. We took photos at football carnival. We went to the MPH while some went to Jusco. We discuss about book. OMG! I return home while others went back to the school.

No comments: