Date : 30 May 2010
CC pick me up near with my house. We went to the Mc'D restaurant where was opposite Taman Midah. We met Benny, Anthony and Meline. We waited for others. I saw new Anthony's photos. Don't jealous. =='' Others arrived. We went to Bukit Ketumbar. We searched free car park but already full. We went to the pay car park. I saw several Chinese tanglung and mini Chinese temple at the foothill. We started to hiking. Two new friends hiking so slow because they weren't strong for hiking and easily tired. I accompany them. Others leave us. I hiking alone after they wanna rest. I already arrived the third station. I saw them.
Anthony and Meline hiking down earlier. Somebody asked me about two those women. I took photos. We hiking down. I was on the last position. I kept my eye on Celine Wong because I was behind her during journey to the foothill. We finally arrived. We went to the restaurant but I return home early. I didn't had breakfast with them.
I thought that difficulty level between Ketumbar Hill with Gasing Hill was almost same. Enjoy hiking.



No comments:
Post a Comment