Tuesday, July 6, 2010

World Cup Review 2

Surprises happened on World Cup 2010.

Germany team score four goals and beat Argentina. Most Germany players are the young players. Argentina team have great players like Lionel Messi, Tevez and Higuain. Messi failed to score goal. Rooney also failed to score goal. Messi and Rooney are the best players in their league Spain and England season 2009/2010. Germany beat England with four goals. I never thought Germany beat those countries with four goals. Will Germany team still do great performance like two previous matches when play against Spain? I think that Germany could beat Spain although I'm not a Germany fan.

Holland beat Brazil. This causes more gambler got loss in illegal betting syndicates in my country. Bookie gained large profits because many gambler thought that Brazil will win against Holland. Holland is my choice team. Arjen Robben and Sneijder are the important player. Van Persie doesn't score many goals as I predict before. If Holland will battle against Germany in the final, I hope that Holland win. Holland played as best team in Euro 2008 in two first matches but lost in quarterfinal.

Uruguay is the good team. I dislike Uruguay team because one player prevent a ball with both his hands like volleyball. A ball came to the goal door Uruguay side. If he didn't prevent a ball with both his hands, Ghana might will win. Uruguay is a South America team only now. Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina failed to went to semifinals. No new history that four South America teams go to semifinals World Cup without European team.

Spain go to semifinal second times. Spain team present time is better than old Spain team past time. David Villa could score goal on the crisis especially matches against Portugal and Paraguay. Could he score a goal against awesome Germany defenders. I like Spain team but not highly support this team.

Two countries that never win World Cup will battle against two countries that won World Cup before. So interesting :-)

No comments: