My friend late pick me up outside my house. We went to WC's house. We met Ng Keen. After did something, we went to May Li's house. We were waiting somebody in her house. Zhi Hao and Keo finally arrive. We went to Vivian's house. We chit chat with she and her mom although I didn't talk to her mom.
We,her mom and her brother went to Mines Shopping Centre. We had having lunch at the same restaurant where we had lunch during CNY week. We took a ship to exploring the lake again.
We went to her aunt's house. We waited while rest. Vivian change her clothes. Then her mom and others except her brother came. We went to the Serdang Badminton Court. We played badminton for two hours. I lost in all double games and single games.
I and Vivian- 1st
I and Zhi Hao-2nd
I did fault many times when I was double with Vivian against WC and one guy( I forget). I felt so shy because we lost to Vivian and Wei Chee. Vivian was not better than me. I lost to Kuan Nien. I enjoy playing badminton with them. We sent Vivian to her aunt's house. We went to May Li's house. I ride WC's car. We sent Keo to her house. I asked to change car. I ride Ng's car at Kuari Road. He sent me to my house.
I and Vivian- 1st
I and Zhi Hao-2nd
I did fault many times when I was double with Vivian against WC and one guy( I forget). I felt so shy because we lost to Vivian and Wei Chee. Vivian was not better than me. I lost to Kuan Nien. I enjoy playing badminton with them. We sent Vivian to her aunt's house. We went to May Li's house. I ride WC's car. We sent Keo to her house. I asked to change car. I ride Ng's car at Kuari Road. He sent me to my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment