
I late come to GSC. I watch the movie at the beginning. IP Man 2 was is a 2010 semi-biographical martial arts film based on the life of Ip Man, a grandmaster of Wing Chun martial arts.
Donnie Yen portrayed this character well enough. It shows the true life of a hero both in good and bad ways. It is unrealistic to show just how glamorous of a life of a hero.
Saya paling suka tiga babak iaitu babak pertarungan Ip Man dengan petinju Britan, Ip Man berucap kepada umum di depan kebanyakan orang barat, dan perbualan antara Ip Man dengan Bruce Lee ketika Bruce Lee masih jadi budak.
Maruah bagi setiap orang adalah sama. I like this sentence. Although different status and race around people, we must respect each other. I know about meaning of wick through this movie. We should learn Chinese martial arts for exercise and peace, not fight.
I give 5 stars to this movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment