Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Farewell Party for Seniors Year 4

I wait for Lily Leong and Joyce Tan. I went to withdrawal my money. I wait more than 20 minutes. Finally they came =='' They got problem of getting a car. We picked Jennifer and Yan Shiang. One of my senior asked me whether I brought my matrix card. We went to my college. I took it. We went to Kajang town. Then we took the highway. I said to Lily that I know about way to Look Out Point Ampang. Suddenly a car stop. One of my senior asked me about right way to there. I thought awhile and said that right road. One of senior called her friend. I felt like @#$%^...


We continue our trip. I show direction to there. I also show them that my house. Actually I can keep secret but I told them. =='' We arrived at there. I realized that light rain was just happened. We took photo before having dinner in Gasoline Cafe. The service was too bad at Gasoline Cafe. This Gasoline Cafe was at Look Out Point Ampang. My senior called one waiter/waitress but we didn't got the menu book. We wait awhile.......I wave at a waitress and ask her for the menu book. She brought them to us..Isn't it so good to let us wait? We discuss about food and beverages. Jennifer share a chicken chop with me. I order a kind of tea for myself. Those food and beverages were so okay. We walked and took photos while saw the KL beautiful night view.

We went to Bangi. We had supper in McD restaurant. I met other UKM students. I smile to her. She replied..Cute smile...I didn't buy anything there. Lily or Claire gave some food to us. Thanks. They were so hungry.

We went to Putrajaya in the early morning. We took photo at the bridge and behind the Seri Perdana. Then one unforgettable thing happened to us when we were in Putrajaya. Continue...

No comments: