Anthony Chong packed his car. I guess that we didn't need to paid for entrance if we show our OKU cards. Somebody said that paid. We got free entrance after my friend met the staff at the counter. No bicycle for us around 8pm. :( Many people took bicycles. Anthony already order four bicycles.
I and Anthony
We waited for the complimentary bus. We went to the fish lake. We took photos. I felt so afraid to put my finger in the fish cage. Many fish were in that cage. I put my finger once until took photo of myself. I and Dino walked to somewhere while others sat in the bus stop. We waited for a bus. We went to Four Season House. We got free entrance again although we had not show our OKU cards. Spring season was shown in that house.

We went to the park. Then we use a bus. We went to the counter for bicycles. No bicycle T.TAnthony Chong can't wait so long. We saw another adult deaf man. They return home while we was waiting for my friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment