I stay in CC's house for a night. We went to pick Fui Ping and Maggie up at their houses before met others at the Petronas petrol station. We were late come to there. We to follow the roads leading into Taman Cheras Awana in Cheras. CC park her cars outside the houses area. We walk in the short distance. I guess that the entrance probably was the first entrance to Apek Hill. I enter Apek Hill through second entrance.
The way from the second entrance was tougher than the way from this entrance. I climbing using a mop holder. We hiking until Station 3. We rest awhile and took group photos. CC wanted to went back. Some of us persuade her to continue trip to the waterfall. She agreed. My battery already empty. I took few photos :(
We hiking until saw a mini sign board. 30 minutes to waterfall. We had to took the toughest way to the waterfall several minutes later after we saw this sign board. No choice. Finally we arrive. I wash my hand. The water was so cold. We rest and took photos. We climbing to went back. Suddenly rain happen. We hiking. Several minutes later, heavy rain happen. I didn't bring an umbrella. I bathed under heavy rain when I was in the jungle. I fell down once because the way was so smooth.
We waited for others at the stall. The rain just stop happened. We took cars. I and five of my friends went for lunch at Taman Connaught while others return home.
No comments:
Post a Comment