I and Syukri go to Singapore by the train. We go to KL Sentral to take the train at the night. The train is Ekspres Sinaran Selatan.
I have supper while wait for my friend. I see two foreign men use sign language to communicate. I ignore them. We walk down to take train. I feel quite exicted to take the train.
The coach which we sit during journey.
There is I sit first before I move to another seat. Many seats are empty.
I get shock when enter into the second class seats coach. The second class seats are too old and faded. Although TV is in the coach second class seat, TV is not open. The toilets inside the train are old.
A staff check ticket from every passenger.
I walk to other coaches. The first class seats, second class berth and first class berth really are too old and faded. The second class breth remind me of a TV program about the train in India. Lucky, I don't meet any transsexual in this train. If I will go to Agra by the train, I hope that transsexual never come in the train during journey.
I sleep third times. I don't have enough sleep time in the train. WHY? I could not endure of cold in the air-condition coach anymore. I wear a jacket but it's useless after few hours. I go out while train stop at stations. I hate being in the cold place for long time.
The train stops at Kajang, Seremban,Tampin, Gemas, Segamat, Kluang, Kulai, Kempas Baru, Johor Bahru and Woodlands. The dawn comes when the train arrives at Johor Bahru station. The train stops at johor Bahru station to let immigration staff check every passenger passort in the train.
Johor Bahru station.
I see wonderful view along the bridge across Tebrau Strait. Many trees welcome the train at Woodlands before the train arrives at the last station. We have to check passort at Woodlands Checkpoint. A middle-age man from India who asks me to help him to fill the form. I help him without thinking.
The journey from KL Sentral to Woodlands takes 8 hours. Express bus is a best transport if you go to Singapore. If new train is faster than express bus in journey from KL Sentral to Woodlands, I choose new train.






No comments:
Post a Comment