I not yet make most 2012 new year resolutions due to my lazy attitude.
I succeed to keep my budget not exceed my saving for at least 3 months.
I have travel to Singapore two times. First time, I and six of my friends go to Singapore in January 2012. Second time, I and my friend go to Singapore in last August 2012.
I am satisfied more about travel for second time.
I not yet practise driving.
I seldom exericse. So, I don't join one marathon/walking competition.
I not yet take motorcycle license due to my financial.
I not yet learn how to make a movie.
I not yet learn how to swim.
I earn little money but not enough for cost a day.
I don't want to make new resolution because I don't have any idea.
New girlfriend? My lecturer asks me about girlfriend. My lecture encourage me to find new girlfriend.
No idea about girlfriend. Haha. Let time decide.
You can make your resolutions next year.
I want to always be happy next year. This is important.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment