Saturday, January 26, 2013

Woodlands

We arrived at Woodlands Train Checkpoint around 7 am. Finally we get out after have passort checking.


We walk from there to backpacker hostel. I ask some people about right way.

 We pass Woodlands Town Garden. Lazy visit there. Tired. 

 Singapore flags. I see few Singapore flags.

The backpacker hostel is Hostel One66. Hostel One66 is located in flat. I book the double bed private room with a bathroom via online. We use free Wifi for Internet with secured password.

I press bell before meet owner. When I enter through the door, I see the stair. Things decorated at the wall along the stair. The private room is at above level. The dorm is beside the private room. One private room only available. Owner gives keys to me because we have lock door when get out.


Clocks show different countries time. Retro. 

I feel so tired but go to south place after bath and rest for awhile. We walk to Marsiling MRT station for 1 minute.

 I don't know why my friend shoot this. We buy food for breakfast there.

No comments: