Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nuffnang Asia Pacitif Blog Award 2011 Nomination

Nuffnang Asia Pacitif Blog Award 2011 Nomination is here now. You can nominate your favourite blogger before 7th November 2011.

Yesterday, I submit three nominations. I nominate my own blog but I don't think that my own blog will chosen in top 5 of nomination. I try fate (mencuba nasib).

Best Travel Blog
1 - Jamie Liew
I like mostly to read posts about travel and food on her blog. Her posts about South Korea and Japan describe things so deeply. I would like to refer to her blog for planning South Korea and Japan travel. I already read all posts on her blog.

2- Me
Nothing about my blog. Haha. I already say above.

Best Entertainment Blog - Kenny Sia
I don't nominate him on best travel blog category because I might will lose to him. His posts about entertainment are great. Some posts make me laugh. He got one award of Best Entertainment Blog in 2009.


No comments: