Tuesday, November 29, 2011

T Bowl Concept Restaurant

I and my friends go to T-Bowl Restaurant. T-Bowl Restaurant is located at Floor 3, Sungei Wang. This restaurant is the second outlet after first outlet in Penang Queensbay Mall. 

I don't need to introduce about concept. This restaurant is a non halal restaurant because some meals are pork. 
We order same lunch set. One lunch set include cheese baked chicken rice, three choice of  soup and three choice of beverage. I order the cheese baked chicken rice, mushroom soup and ice milk tea as a lunch set.


Cheese baked chicken rice is quite delicious but fried rice is okay. Taste of fried rice is very strong until causes I feel bored. I would like to eat fried rice in soft aroma . Vegetables aren't oily but are tasteless and cold. The mushroom soup isn't so delicious. However, I eat until leave little soup. The mushroom is very strong. I prefer the mushroom soup that served at Pizza Hut. The cup of milk tea is special but short. 


Price: RM 13.90 before added with tax. Service is all right. 


No comments: