Thursday, October 13, 2011

Farewell Dinner

Lai Chai Voon invite me to join her farewell dinner. I don't think so long before decide. I go to Moon Palace from UKM.

I arrive earlier. I wait almost 30 minutes. I see May Li and her boyfriend. Few of her friends also came. She already come so late. Many people come so late. I give a gift to her.

MBSian gang expect a guy beside Chai Voon
Dinner starts. She cry 'terharu' when few people sing. I can't listen any songs. I know that a song is about friend. 
When friends sing
I feel a bit of surprise when know that she will continue to study in UK soon. I also feel happy for her.

Wish she has good luck and good life in UK.



2 comments:

by Yvonne Chia said...

didnt know she's leaving till tat weng told mii,anyway..nice farewell and all the best to her.
dont be sad ya!

Wei Xiong said...

Sad? Haha..I was not really so sad. I believe that destiny will makes surprise on way of meet again.