I missed watching the beginning of this movie. This movie is a Cantonese movie. The genre of the movie is action, martial arts and romance.
It is based on the Chinese Legend of the White Snake. It's about a sorcerer, Fa Hai fight against ghosts while love between White Snake/Susu, in the incarnation of a beautiful lady and a young herbalist, Xiu Xian. Long story.
At climax, separation scene between Susu and Xiu Xian might become touching. It's available for couples. A guy likes to watch action and martial arts scene while a lady likes romance scene. I don't really understand that what does Fa Hai finally understand about Buddhist lesson after involve in battle with Susu. It's available in Digital 2D.
I think that GCI of it almost reach Hollywood level. Eva Huang become more pretty now than she was introduced through Kung Fu Hustle movie. I almost don't recognise her face. It's so nice.
My rating: 3.8/5

No comments:
Post a Comment