Many people queued so long. We got free thing from staff. We entered into the guest registration room. I and Syukri registered at the counter.
We queued again in more two halls. We entered into another hall to took seat. There was the show. The show was inside the cool igloo. The dome suddenly brightened and animation visuals of cities started to form across the whole dome. It was so impressive.
Cars moved on the platform on the dome. They moved around the circle of round. and then descended. My car model favourite was Beetle version 2011. Unfortunately I didn't took photo of Beetle. I thought this already over before we got out. So bit of disappoint. I didn't know that the show was next. After the presentation, we proceeded to the show room to saw close with cars. We took photos closer with each car models. After that, we returned home. The rain happened.
![]() |
| The Polo GTI with a girl staff/model |
![]() |
| It looks so elegant |
![]() |
| Volkswagen Beetle version 2011 |







No comments:
Post a Comment