Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Broga Hill and Tekala Waterfall

I got invitation from Sandy Lim. Then I invite Chow Y.Z. Lucky he agreed. I had not been hiking at Broga Hill since May last year.

I, Chow Y.Z, Mickey Wong, Ah Sam, Kyoko, her boyfriend and Ashley Lai went to Broga Hill. We took highway through Bandar Sungai Long. We arrived at Broga Hill around 6.15 am. I forgot to brought my bottle. I bought a bottle of mineral water. We were on the middle of this hill when the sky was more bright. I arrived at the first peak. I met Sandy Lim and two friends. They didn't want to went to next peak. We took photography. My friends busy shooting. We watched the sunrise. The sunrise was so beautiful. The second peak is best for took photos of sunrise.




We continued to hiking to next peak. We took photos at every peak. I met my friends. We reached the top. We rested while took photos. I realized that the Jalur Gemilang flag moved to other place. We walked down. I and my friends except Kyoko and her boyfriend took slide down along slope. We need to be more careful when walk down. We arrived at the foothill. Few of my friends in other group looked surprised when saw us.

Third peak

Jalur Gemilang
They asked me whether join them eat. We wanted to went to the waterfall firstly. We stopped at the petrol station. I asked the staff. He said that go straight and turn right. I didn't understand about his words on sms. We  went straight and realized that we took wrong way. Lucky the road for U was available. We stopped at other petrol station. I asked the staff for write direction on the paper. We went straight until saw the second traffic light. Then we went turn left and went straight. I saw the street sign. The distance from there to Tekala Recreational Forest Park was around 36km. We went pass Nirvana memorial park. We arrived at Tekala Recreational Forest Park around 11 am.



Tekala Waterfall is being located in Ulu Langat. Free entrance for deaf people if you have to show your OKU card to the staff at the counter. We walked on the footpaths along the river until the block way. We walked turn U. We stayed at the small waterfall. The water was so fresh and cool. We busy took photos. All men played water. After that waterfall, we went to Ampang. We took the road without toll, not the highway. We ate pizza at Pizza Hut Delivery (PHD). Thanks to Kyoko for treating us with Pepsi.


The gateway

No comments: