Friday, December 10, 2010

Reality and Canceled

I was so happy because finally I had a trip to Penang. I felt so satisfied although I didn't went to some place target in Penang. I want to travel to Penang next time. I felt so disappoint because a trip plan had been canceled. I agree to cancel my trip plan after discuss with my friend. More partners cancel same trip. Honestly this shouldn't happen especially few days before departure. I hope that next overseas trip plan will become working.

2 comments:

moonshadow said...

yeah, it shouldn't happen. once agree want to go then must go except have what really can't avoid reason. great wo!u happy with the trip with lai shin

Wei Xiong said...

yes. i still can't accept it happened.. we learn from error. this can't makes i forget about it. hehe..at least i could achieve my place target for trip :-) i wanna visit Penang since long time but just got a chance after she invited me. thanks for her.