6 December 2010
We had breakfast at the dim sum restaurant. The restaurant was located near with Macalister Road. We took bus number 302 at the KOMTAR bus terminal. You should ask the bus driver about place before pay fare. We went to War Museum. Long way. It took more than 1 hours if we took a bus from KOMTAR. I saw the Bayan Lepas Airport when a bus passed through the airport. War Museum located at Batu Maung hill. We stop and walked to War Museum. Dogs walked around a road to War Museum. You should be careful when walk to War Museum. War Museum was an original British military defence fortress. You can know little about World War 2 at Penang if you have to visit War Museum. No discount for OKU :( I paid RM15 on the adult price. However, this place was worth for visit. You can walk following the road direction sign or walk up to you. Military things were being showed to public.
I took an light torch that prepared on the somewhere at the wall. I and my friend walked through shelter tunnel. I enjoy walking. There's too dark without using a light torch. There's probably fit the height of a child. I crawl in another small tunnel. I hardly turn to went back when crawl in this tunnel. I saw a ladder. I climb up using a ladder. I went out through the tunnel hole. I sweat. Unique experience. We saw panoramic view. After we finish visit around museum, we walked down. We took a bus. We need to took another bus. We went to Snake Temple. We took bus number 401. Many snakes were resting at somewhere like trees. The park was located at Snake Temple area. I had to search close. I saw snakes coiled on branches of the trees. We did windows shopping and bought products at the shop beside Snake Temple. I saw aeroplanes about four times. Snake Temple was located near with Bayan Lepas International Airport. You can see aeroplane that take off to sky if you are at the bus stop near with Snake Temple. We went back to KOMTAR. We walked somewhere. We visited Dr. Sun Yat Sen Museum. Free entrance. Traffic jam happen at Georgetown after 5pm. Some passengers always complain inside a bus. They asked a bus driver to drove on other way. A bus driver disagree. They got out from a bus. We arrive at Wed Quay. Two ships harbour at the Sweettenham Pler. We took photos. Fort Cornwallis already closed. I want to visit there but can't visit. We walked until the night. Rain happened. We went back to KOMTAR. We had dinner at same night food court. Delicious food =) I was too full because I ate many food.
7 December
My friends sent me to Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal. The festival held beside Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal. Penang Festival also held in one month. Penang Festival is open at the night only. You can take the bus. I went back to KL. I saw the beautiful sea wave colour tone when pass through Penang Bridge. There's raining. If it's not raining, this might not happen.
 |
| Dim Sum and Chinese tea |
 |
| Breakfast |
 |
| A trishaw rider |
 |
| Welcome to War Museum |
 |
| Main gate |
 |
| Old weapon arm |
 |
| A shelter tunner |
 |
| Really dark at the bottom |
 |
| Snake Temple |
 |
| Snake |
 |
| Dr Sun Yat Sen Museum |
 |
| RM 2 for 4 pieces |
 |
| Delicious. Few white food probably was a fish meat..I was not sure. |
 |
| Kuih lobak/ Carrot cake |
 |
I ate wantan mee. So delicious. I didn't ate it since more than one year ago.
The price of small was RM3. |
 |
| Hokkinen Mee |
 |
| The night food court |
No comments:
Post a Comment