Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday End Soon

My holiday is in two days. I am not ready to study. Every time I feel like this when I know my holiday gotta end. I am in holiday mood. I dislike to say goodbye to holiday time but should force myself to focus on study and stupid assignments times. I forget about important plan. How can I forget these plan? >.<
I feel quite satisfy with this holiday although some plan can't work out.

How can answer a test paper if cannot remember everything? Shoot or thinking deep? 

I will sleep at classes if classes are boring. Caution about exam!   



    
If you afraid of failure, you better learn more than reading without understand.
Sleep is good. However, you can't let sleep too long affect you. If not, you will get wet because of water.

I prefer holiday than study. I have to earn more money so that, I forget about holiday.
You can make your plan whether vacation, trip, sport, hobby, etc during holiday.

No comments: