Heroes is the series tells the stories of ordinary people wwho discover superhuman abilities, and how these abilities take effect in the character 'live' (Wikipedia). Heroes has Season 1, 2, 3, and 4. All season of Heroes are so amazing and interesting. I watch all episode in all season. I can't wait so long to watch Volume 6 "Brave New World" of Season 5. I prefer watch character Peter, Hiro and Dr Suresh than other characters. I know this when I have been watching episodes of Season 4. Will Sylar still be a hero or changed to be a villain? Will Claire feel relax and happy after show to the world that she has special ability like heal herself? Two questions appear in my mind when I watch introduction of Volume 6.
Season 1
My rating : 9.5/10
Season 2
My rating : 8.9/10
Season 3
My rating: Volume 3 : 9.0/10
Volume 4 : 9.5/10
Season 4
My rating: 10/10




No comments:
Post a Comment