My friends pick me up. We waited for their friends at the petrol station. We met them. We follow them to went to Broga Hill. Broga Hill was located at Semenyih. The cool wind was at there. Finally we reach there. I saw many people around there. We were hiking while climbing. My friends use flashlights. I felt so tired. Finally we reach third peak. I felt the cool wind. I didn't sweat. I was felt so dissapointed because no sunrise around 7am. However I saw the sunrise later. I took photos of sunrise. I felt satisfied. Many visitors took photos at the third peak. We went down. Be careful when go down. Why? You can slip and fall when go down. I sweat when I went down. We took photo at the foothill. Enjoy climbing at Broga Hill. I can't wait to climb at Tabur Hill soon.

Beautiful :)
I was imitating her pose.
1 comment:
Thanks for information.
Post a Comment