Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar


















I came late. My friend waited for me and tickets. We chose Avatar. I felt so surprised. No word 'handicap' on the display. What happened to GSC? I always got discounts to bought ticket at GSC before. Maybe on first day only but can get discount on other days. I am not sure..

We went to level 10. We got discount. We paid RM7 for each ticket after we showed our OKU cards. I wanted to cut my hair. My friend brought me to the famous hair saloon in Sungei Wang. I saw a famous designer image. I can't remember his name. I paid RM8 for wash and cut. However, I got service student only. A student wash and cut my hair. My new hair style look quite okay.. He cut my hair more than one hour =.= I was so patient..I saw the time. It's 5.45pm. I told him that please hurry. This caused us went so late. The movie already started more than 20 minutes before we watched it. Other people took seats for us. I felt so angry but let them sit because this was not important. We missed watch it more than 20 minutes. We didn't know the beginning. The movie title was Avatar.

I thought using my imagine. If I would fall love with an alien like Na'vi, I willing to be a Na'vi. Hehe.. Is it crazy? I like messages from Avatar. We should protect and love the nature. We should not destroy the nature because of wealth and
gains. We should united when we face danger. The graphic was so beautiful. After this movie finished, I missed to watch half episode of Boys Over Flowers. Hurry..I watched half episode of it in my friend's house.



No comments: