Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eating

Peter Loh came to my house around 10 pm something. He wanted to ate BBQ Japanese food at the restaurant where I was being recommend to him before. We came to Foon's house. After this, we went to the restaurant. The restaurant was located in Pandan Indah. There was so hot because air condition was not being opened. Air condition was not being opened because of BBQ. He treat me to ate BBQ food because I already had another supper. However I ate few. Thanks to Peter Loh.


BBQ

Peter and me

Next day, I and Peter went to Korean Village. Two Korean Village were located in Ampang but I was not sure whether which one. We went to the shop where sold goods made of Korea. I asked an uncle about instant noodle flavor. I don't know to read Korean. An uncle looks like Korean people. I asked him using simple sign language but cannot understand. finally I choose a instant noodle because of English words about the soup ingredients. I took instant noodle and apple syrup cane. When I saw price of those things, I felt surprised. I ignore the apple syrup cane because it's more expensive than Coca-Cola cane. I bought a instant noodle. Two men describe to me about that apple syrup cane. I understand :P

We searched a suitable Korean restaurant. The BBQ Korean restaurant was closed in the evening. Most of Korean restaurant were closed before 5pm. We went to Ampang Point and Korean Village where were opposite Ampang Point. Finally we find Chung Wa Dae Restaurant. We order Korean food. A waiter serves side dishes. We ate side dishes first and then ate general food. We felt so full when we ate half of food. We got discount 15%.


Satisfied :)

No comments: