Monday, April 4, 2011
World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles
I and my friend watch this 2D movie. The 2D movie has subtitles. We watch this movie in GSC Max. I went to same place like GSC Max. Imax changed to GSC Max but there's same seats and screen. I prefer Imax because the Imax price is cheaper than GSC Max. However, GSC Max is better than GSC. I want to sit in the Gold or Premium Class GSC for one day.
This movie is about war between people and alien at Los Angeles. The US Marines battle against alien. Alien have high technology include robot battle aeroplane. The war isn't over before the end. Graphic looks so nice. Alien look like robot. This movie storyline focus more on people than alien. Aaron Eckhart acts as good. Some of battle are awesome but some of battle are okay. I feel alseep when watch long dialogue at the beginning but I kept myself woke up when watch battle act. This movie show a message that we as citizen should protect our country from any attack.
Don't have high imagination about this movie. It means you cannot think it probably become a awesome movie before watch this movie.
My rating : 3.8/5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i watch tis movie last week~ excited!
LoL! means this movie was so nice. we had to chose right movie to enjoy watching.
Post a Comment