Saturday, April 30, 2011
Thor
We had to watch Thor at the midnight. I never thought that I will watch movie at the midnight again. We had chatting while sitting outside Pavilion. I saw the beautiful night view. Boring to wait.
This movie is so nice. Peter and Foon agree that this movie is so nice. I seldom see Foon praise movie that movie is so nice. The GCI in this movie is almost best as the GCI in Avatar. I could hear sounds many times. Chris Hernsworth and Tom Hiddlestion act as good. The plot of this movie is so nice.
Thor is so brave but arrogant. Thor is cast down to the Earth because he had did fault until makes his father angry. Thor already changed after fail to pull the hammer from the land. Finally he get his power and the hammer back. You better watch what causes he get his power and the hammer back.
My rating of this movie is 4.1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment