Date : 26 November 2010
First movie : Bruce Lee, My Brother
This movie is so different with any drama and movies that about Bruce Lee's life story. It is about his life from time of he born until he leave Hong Kong. Old photos of he, his family and his friends have showed before the credit. They look so same with photos that actors and actress involve to pose like them. It took more than 2 hours. I think that this movie is so real. In this movie,his younger brother and sister said about Bruce Lee's life in Hong Kong. Some scene of this movie are so different with some part of one drama. For example, Bruce Lee dance with his younger brother in the dance competition. This scene has showed on this movie. According my friend, Bruce Lee dance with his girlfriend, had showed on a drama. A old photo shows that he and his younger brother.
It can make me feel 'heavy'. However, it is so quite nice. I give rating 3.2 of 5 for it.
Second movie: Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows
This movie is being divided into two parts. In the beginning, some scene are nice. However, it's not more amazing. Their friendship between Harry and Ron affected due to Ron feels jealous of him because of Hermione. Does Hermione likes Ron same as Ron likes Hermione? Maybe part 2 shows answer of this question. I don't read book about this series of Harry Potter.
It is so 'heavy'. I give rating 3.5 of 5 for this movie.
Third movie: The Social Network
This movie is based on the nonfiction book The Accidental Billionaires. Sometimes I confused. You can search information about Facebook through internet if you don't really understand at overall.
It's quite nice. I give rating 3.5 of 5 for this movie.
I slept for awhile when I had been watched the second and third movies because I didn't sleep enough. A day was so full with entertain. I wanna watch 4 movies in a day but not sure whether I could do this.



No comments:
Post a Comment