Saturday, April 24, 2010

RDK and BTN Camp

I compulsory to join this camp as a special education major student first year. I really did not want to join this camp because this camp wasn't very interesting for me.

We arrive at Kulim town in the morning after leave UKM in one day before. We had breakfast there. I had bad taste breakfast because I never tried it.

We arrive at BTN Camp. Lecture about politics. I thought that this lecture look like supporting BN.

Lectures organized by BTN were a bit of boring. RDK Camp were quite boring for me.

My group and LD students went to the jungle for jungle trekking. I scratch my hand because many mosquito in the jungle. ><

I tried abseiling. I didn't felt afraid but feel so nervous when I climb up on stairs. I felt like almost fall down when I was on my departure. I tried so okay. I really enjoy abseiling.

I and my senior walking through the jungle at the night. We saw red infra lamp to took right way. I felt like many creatures look at us between the way. Horror? Leafs bounce moon light. We met coaches. We hold rope following right way. I stepped on mud. We reach end of the way. I checked my shoes and feet. No leech.

Lecturer about national. This lecturer was quite nice. We should love Malaysia. This camp end. We went back to UKM,


my coursemates and me

No comments: