I arrive late to Pavilion. I didn't see Sum Ee at the main entrance. I sms her. I was searching her. I saw her. I talked to her. We went to the GSC. We bought ticket for movie titled How To Train Your Dragon 3D. I knew that no subtitle on this movie because of 3D. Never mind. At least, this movie shows more action than dialogue. If movie shows most dialogue without subtitle, I will feel crazy bored. We went to ate mini cake for my early birthday. Mocha cake wasn't too sweet. Beverages in Daily Kopitiam were so expensive. This kopitiam is available for people who are rich or have high income.

Mini Cakes

Cute dragon
We walked around while waiting for a movie. We took photos. We watch movie with special glasses. Nice movie. That movie better than Avatar. She said this if I'm not wrong. Cute dragon. We read magazines in the book shop. After that, I went to the KTM station.
I went to UKM. Silas Teh fetched Lily, Claire, me and Yan Shiang. We went to the restaurant where located at Taoism Temple. First time I went to there. Nice view from hill. We having dinner there. The price of food there were okay. We took photos. I took few photos because of little free space in my memory card for new pictures.

Seniors

Thai Chicken Steak
No comments:
Post a Comment