Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Broga Hill 2

First Peak

I and deaf friends went to Broga Hill. We miss saw the sunrise because of some deaf people came late. Maggie went back to her house. We went to Broga Hill. I always took tough way to climb. I learned to climb a big rock. My friend taught me how to climb a big rock. He easily climb a big rock. I admire of him. Not Tur Chung. Another guy.

We sat on a big rock after climb so hard.

We reached all peak of Broga Hill. I was so glad. I reached two peaks at first time.

Top of Broga Hill

I saw a Malaysia flag. A mountain was beside this hill. I forgot about the name of that mountain. We took photos. We walked down. I arrive at first place. We went to Kajang Town for lunch.

No comments: