Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Trip

I compulsory to go to ADK Camp at Kulim. I really don't want to go to this camp but can't run away. I hope that this camp would give joyful to me. I am not confident. Many normal students join this camp.

One assignment. Exam!!


This picture can give motivation to lazy people like me

3 comments:

joyce said...

Hey Wx, have a safe journey and enjoy ur camp ok..=) Ohyea, forget to tell you that your mikrokomputer lecturer praises you that you are very committed in the course...Great job and keep in up this spirit ok!!=)
*Proud of u*

moonshadow said...

add oil~dun avoid it~

Wei Xiong said...

joyce, thanks. the camp was so boring but i enjoy camp in a day. i always slept because my sleep period were so short during the camp.

moonshadow, i will do. thanks ;-)all the best to you.