I and my parents went to my grandmother's house. I saw my mother brought a long pole. I was so curious. I pluck mangoes using a long pole first time. I succeed pluck first mango at first time. I felt so happy. I pick that mango. I tried to pluck other mangoes again. My neck and back felt so tired. I had to look up. I gave a long pole to my mother after I gave up. I tried to pluck mangoes again. I use a ladder to pluck mangoes at the higher height that I can't pluck when I was on ground. A mango fell down and hit my head. Hurt but lucky not injured. It's bad experience but valued. I pluck mangoes several times.
My hand was so dirty. I had a nice experience of plucking using a long pole. Since I was kid, I want to try this after I saw others pluck fruit using long pole. I learned to pluck fruit using a long pole. Not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment