I and Yong Zhi late went to Titiwangsa because he late came to my house. I already booking the time. Luckly we can delay the time. There was opposite Klinik Audiologi UKM. I told a staff that we were deaf. I didn't know who's the general staff. It's okay. We discuss awhile before decide.
YZ chose dry orbing while I chose wet orbing. We asked for discount. We got rebate RM2 each. It's not enough but at least better got few than nothing. The staff moved up the orb up to the slope when it was my turn. However I need to took off the slope ==" YZ play first before me. YZ felt a bit of dizzy. He had having fun ^^
the staff moved up the orb up to the slope when it was his turn.
Smile
Staffs push the orb to down
I enter into the orb when it was my turn.
I rolled and rolled down. I can't scream because water can enter into my mouth. The feeling of rotating 360 degree non stop was amazing! Little water enter my nose. I thought that the wet orbing was more fun than the dry orbing although I never play dry. Between, the wet ride costs RM 5 more because of a pale of water used to pour inside the orb. I was really wet. I had the feeling of bathing inside the orb.
We took photo in the front of the orb.I went to the bathing room for bath again. YZ ate the ice-cream. We watch the mini controlled car race at the mini circuit. Then we went to had lunch.
I plan to try the hot air balloon at Titiwangsa Lake Park or Putrajaya. Hope this plan will be working.
I plan to try the hot air balloon at Titiwangsa Lake Park or Putrajaya. Hope this plan will be working.
3 comments:
nice one!!:)
sorry ah... can't go with you.. i really very poor
joyce, yes :)
Lily, never mind..if you have enough money, play orbing ;-)
Post a Comment