I visit Wei Chee's house. I met Kenneth at the restaurant. We drank only. Wei Chee and his jiran came to there. Kenneth return home. We chat-chit. I and Wei Chee went to Kenneth's house. After this, we walked and waited for a car. Wong fetch us. May Li and Keo also were in his car. We went to Chai Voon's house but wait for her outside because we didn't know way to her house. Chai Voon appear. We follow his dad's motorcycle to went to her house. I saw her house. We chat-chit inside her house.

We took few photos inside her house. Then we went to Mines Shopping Center. We walked from the car park to the restaurant. I can't remember the full name of the restaurant. Those food there were okay. She help her dad paid for our meals and beverages because she use his membership card. Thanks to him.

We went to took a ship inside Mines Shopping Center. I look everything around the lake. I didn't thought that I can shipping although I didn't plan. Shipping around Mines was my dream since I was a kid. However, I forgot this dream. I just remember this dream after know that we shipping around Mines. I thanked Chai Voon.
Before shipping
We sent Chai Voon to her house. However, we took wrong way. Finally we arrive at her house.
No comments:
Post a Comment