Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crazy

I don't have the spirit of study now. I lost the spirit of study when I was on my holiday. I felt so unsatisfied. I wanna long holiday but can't. I have to study in my university. I hate tough and boring assignments. I wanna escape from my university life. However, I already chose this way. Honestly, I want to study abroad but worried about financial and my future if I look for job in my country after graduate. I felt so regret because I didn't serious at finding scholarship/sponsor for study abroad. What do I have to do?

I wanna visit my friend's house on this weekend but they were not free. ><
I wanna get more angpow. Am I greedy? Two days of CNY are left.

Tomorrow is Chap Mei Goh. I don't know how to celebrate Chap Goh Mei.

Chap Goh Mei

No comments: