Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fort Cornwallis

I wished to visit Fort Cornwallis in 2010 but unfortunately I was too late because there was closed.

2 years later.


I and my friends walk to Fort Cornwallis. We took photos in Tanjong City Marina before continue journey to there. You can see view of sea there.

I really feel very hot. Finally, my wish already achieved.

Lucky there still open.

I get free entrance because I'm Deaf. I have my JKM card. I rarely to mention OKU anymore.
Fee of ticket for adult is RM2.00.

I copy his pose but fail. He is Francis Light. 

It's a map.

 There is a small church. This church was built since year 1799.
I forget what is inside this church.

 
I think that I can't enter into Penang Harbour Lighthouse. I find info that this lighthouse located at Fort Cornwallis in Penang is also opened to public admission. I never have been in the lighthouse.

It's on the level 1, not level G.

The Sri Rambai Cannon is different than other cannons because it's little rustle. 
It was found at Malacca Strait in year 1880.

Fort Cornwallis is a historical building. You should come to Fort Cornwallis if you curious about Penang history. You can read more info if click here.

No comments: