I miss watching the opening ceremony Olympic Games 2012 on live. I watch the opening ceremony Sydney Olympic Games 2000 for last time.
Suryani fail to get in to the final round. I admire of her spirit although she still pregnant within 8 months during Olympic Games. I know that she could not get any medal before she is in this competition because many other shooters are better than her. 3 men Malaysia team fail to beat Mexico team in archery. I don't confident of Malaysia archery team because they don't have potential to get any medal.
I confident in Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Mohd Azizulhasni. They can get gold medal or other colour medals. I am not sure about Pandalela Rinong. She will having biggest challenge from China opponent in dive 3m event. Wishing her a good luck. I hope that I would see shock what Pandalela make in this competition.
If Malaysia fail to get first gold medal in this year, we have to wait until 2016. What a sad news. All the best.
I hope that Malaysia can be a host of Olympic Games 2024 or 2028 or 2032.

No comments:
Post a Comment