Tuesday, July 10, 2012

DR. JIN

DR. JIN is a MBC drama. Dr. Jin also known as Time Slip Dr. Jin. This drama feauters a story about a doctor who gets time warped back to the Joseon Dynasty.


I watch the trailer of Dr. Jin. I feel interesting in the story. I always watch each of two episodes on every week. I always curious about mystery behind reason of a doctor, Jin Hyuk travels back in the time to the Joseon Dynasty.

I guess that Young-rae probably become Mi-na as a same person. Love between Jin Hyuk and Young-rae is getting more strong although Jin Hyuk has his lovely girlfriend, Mi-na in the modern era. Politic in the palace become more serious. Prince Lee Ha-eung succeed to put his son as Queen Dowager's adopted son after the King allow Prince Lee Ha-eung does as he wishes.

The plot is more interesting from one episode to next episodes. This drama shows about love, politic and modern medicine in the Joseon Dynasty.

Will Jin Hyuk go back in the time to modern era? Will Jin Hyuk finally marry together Mi-na after he return in the time? Watch Dr. Jin.

Jin Hyuk and Young-rae

Jin Hyuk and Mi-na are the doctors.

No comments: