Sunday, November 29, 2009

Melaka Trip (Day 2)

We had breakfast in her house. We went to St Peter's Church and St Francais Xavier's Church. We visited two temples. We visited few museums( I lazy to write), Melaka Sultanate Palace and Muzium Samudera. We saw the shooting whether drama or film in Melaka Sultanate Palace. After visit Muzium Samudera, we met several deaf people in the opposite building. She sent us to Kocik Kitchen Restaurant. We ate nyonya laksa, nyonya cendol and a type of nyonya food( I forget name). She pick us and her father up before back to her house. Then we rest awhile before we return home. I appreciate their help and treatment.

We jump


First temple where we visited

Second temple where we visited

I show appreciation

Dragon Kite

Istana Kesultanan Melaka


Muzium Samudera

we and some deaf adults

Nyonya Cendol

2 comments:

~dolph~ said...

is st.francis xavier...the nyonya food u forgotten is piety (sounds pie tea, despite the spelling)...glad that u enjoy..=)

Wei Xiong said...

oh..wrong spell..thanks..next time you guide us to ayer keroh =)