Sunday, November 29, 2009

Malacca Trip (Day 1)

I went to Peter Loh's house in the morning. I felt a bit of angry because he didn't had breakfast so early. I follow him to had breakfast. After 10.30 am, we took off to Malacca. We rest awhile in Nilai Rest & Service Area. We continue our journey. We arrive at Malacca. We saw and follow Joyce's car. Finally we reached her house. We stay in her house for a night.

She guided us to visit around Malacca Town. We visited her mum's workplace. We had to wait for a table in the restaurant. We ate chicken rice ball as lunch. Then we went to the opposite cafe. We expect her ate Durian Cendol. The taste of Durian Cendol was okay but I wouldn't eat it again at that cafe. I and he visited Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum. We forbidden to took photo in that museum. I felt cheerful when found things what had used for The Little Nyonya in that museum.

Then she sent us to somewhere near Stadthuys. She return home. We met a deaf adult. We and the snake took photo. It looks so tame. We visited the Christ Church, Stadthuys, St Paul's Hill, A'Famosa Port, Proclamation Of Independence Memorial and Dataran Pahlawan Mega Mall.

We went to Muzium Samudera to took photo at the night. We went to
Menara Taming Sari to saw the night view around Malacca. He took a body massage for an hour. I slept while waiting for him. We walk around Malacca Historical City. We felt so hungry. We had dinner in Calanthe Air Cafe around 10 pm. 0.O I ate Seafood Noodle. It's so nice. She came with her friend. We went to the restaurant to ate satay celup. Satay celup was so nice because of the sauce. We went back to her house at the midnight. I felt so tired.


Jonkers Street

Durian Cendol

Stadthuys

The night view

We had dinner

We had supper


No comments: