11 September 2009, I meet Peter Loh outside KTM station. I already late arrive at there. Then I brought him to the Education Faculty. We went to the hearing lab. Kaenie and Jiong tested my and his hearing level. I and he were their subject. After test, we went to the bus station. They went to return a key to someone. We meet them at the bus station. We were chatting and joking.. I thought Peter probably hardly return home. So, I suggested that he return home earlier. He went to the KTM station by a bus. I let him alone return home. Am I bad friend? I, Kaenie and Jiong were waiting for special bus. We went to Pesta Tanglung (PT) at Kajang.
Finally the bus arrived. We had health check before allowed to enter in PT. A nurse cop my right hand. =.='''. We walked around PT. We bought food..I saw a desk full with 'rubbish'. I felt so angry. Why don't they put down 'rubbish' into rubbish barrel after they finished ate? I think about this question. I hope that Malaysian peoples will know to keep cleanliness in Malaysia. We had dinner. Jiong urged me to ate immediately. I complaint to her. =.=" Then we watch the catwalk. We went to saw art gallery mini. We vote tanglung on small paper. I took photosof tanglung. I know Kaenie's friend. We went to waiting for a bus. After a bus arrived, I saw Lily, Claeerena and Yan Shiang. We back to UKM but they just came PT. My right slipper already damaged.
No comments:
Post a Comment