19 August, It's raining in the morning. My friends fetch me outside my house. We went to Lobo, Ulu Langat. We followed their friend's car to go to Lobo. Finally we reach there. There's light raining. We took photo as a group before walking across the forest. The alley was so 'wet'. I felt so anxious when walking 'wet' alley because I afraid that I might fall down on alley. I walked so careful. The waterfall trip took one hour and 30 minutes. Finally we reach the waterfall. 'Blood worms' suck my feet and others feet. We busy removing them with salt water.
We all were so tired. We enjoy the waterfall for awhile. We had snack. Somebody prepared lunch. Somebody play poker cards. I rest while enjoy at the waterfall. We had lunch. Then we enjoy the waterfall again. We got natural massage under the small waterfall. The
massage waterfall was so comfortable. I got free fish spa. I saw few of fishes under the river. Then we clean the 'kitchen'. We walked back to the beginning place. However when we were walking across the forest, heavy raining happens again. It's a bit of funny. Finally we reach there and then return home ourselves.
Before jungle trekking, we took photo.
When jungle trekkingThe Waterfall
No comments:
Post a Comment