In this morning, I went together my mother to my student's house. I saw a dog in there. I gave tuition class to my student first time. I taught him about Malay and Maths in a room.
After tuition class finished, I and my mother was going to Ron Shu Xia Cafe for lunch. I order spicy pan mee and mixed red bean with soya bean ice drink. The taste of that pan mee and that ice drink were okay. I asked my mother to use her handphone to took photo of food and beverage but my mother didn't let. =..=
In this afternoon, other student's mother pick me up to brought me to her house. I didn't go to Taman Bukit Permai before. I saw scene of Kuala Lumpur when I was on the journey. There were breathtaking view from the Taman Bukit Permai. When we arrive at her house, I saw a white dog in there. I gave tuition class to her. Selepas kelas tuisyen tamat, saya sedang menaiki lori mak cik. Saya sedang melihat anjing putih 'lawa' itu. Saya telah terkepit tangan kanan saya ketika saya cuba menutup pintu lori itu. My right hand was being too hurt. Mak cik menyapu minyak urut pada tangan kanan saya. She sent me back to my house. I was careless..>..<
1 comment:
Hi Wei Xiong,
I would like to engage you as a BM tutor for my Form 1 son. Please email me at shamiloe@yahoo.com to discuss further if you are interested. We stay at Taman Midah, Cheras. Thanks.
Regards
Mdm Lo
Post a Comment