Monday, April 27, 2009

The Light Show 2009

Wai Kit and me


I went to Midvalley to meet Kan Wai Kit. He had a free ticket of Dinosaur Exhibition. His boss gave that free ticket to him. I didn't bought a ticket. When I was waiting for him, he visited this exhibition. The wedding exhibition was beside Dinosaur Exhibition. We took some of photos of bride clothes. Then we took the bus to went to Central Market. I asked some people about way to The Light Show 2009. Before we reached The Light Show 2009, we went to the gallery like mini museum. I forgot about name of the gallery :P . I saw a Chinese girl labour there. We saw ancient things and photos there. We reached The Light Show 2009. There were creative art things. I saw many photographer came to The Light Show 2009. I thought this gallery was good for photographer. We went to other art gallery but I didn't took photo again.


What did he saw?

I like this picture.

looks nice

beautiful light

No comments: