Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shopping in Kenanga Wholesale City

I read article about Kenanga Wholesale City in last Saturday. This makes I wanna explore there.

Kenanga Wholesale City (KWC) is being located at Jalan Gelugor and near with Kompleks Perniagaan Sri Selangor. Star LRT station nearest with KWC at Pudu. KWC is located at quite strategic place. 

Each level has different perspective. More shops sell lady clothes. I don't explore all level. Most fashion of clothes are nice. Not all shops sell clothes on sale price because some shops sell clothes on wholesale price only. You can buy clothes on sale price or wholesale price. 

I just buy two new clothes. I bargain with the owner but get rebate RM5. I should good at bargaining. I would like to pay when bargain to get rebate at least RM10. The word of FACEBOOK on a new shirt.

KWC looks more comfortable and rarely crowded. Maybe because KWC just opened and not yet reach famous level as Sungei Wang and Times Square. I think that KWC is better than Sungei Wang. I realized that many old wholesale shops are being located opposite KWC. 

The block between uttering should fixed in guy toilet. So, I won't feel shy while uttering when other guy also uttering. More ATM machines must prepared. This causes I pay RM1 to get cash via ATM because I use other bank ATM card. 

I forget to take photos about KWC. I grab photos from Internet. 





No comments: