I have many assignments, quiz, homework and final exam. I hadn't mood to doing assignments during raya holiday. I should took chance to doing assignments because I had free time but I didn't take this chance. Sometimes I feel so stress and exhausted but sometimes I feel relax. I want to escape from university life. I prefer working because of money. Hope this month won't be very stressful. I must remember about my goal before doing assignments. Doing all assignments as possible. If not, I will be in trouble.
Oh, God. I need more energy to do.
3 comments:
THANKS for liking the working life~ tat make me feel like i still can make my working life more wonderful.
but if u notice most of the ppl include me, once tey come to working life, tey wun really happy. tz u ll feel it wen u come out to the society and no more go back ur study life.
no matter how tos ppl complain about their study life, tey still ll miss the days during university.
try to enjoy ur uni life. enjoy the assignments. u still have 2 years to go. otherwise once u come out to work u really ll regret u din enjoy ur uni life. is the same, if u cant conquest ur uni life, feel bore, then once u start working, u ll feel bore too.
ys, i don't know whether i will miss my university life in the future. i sure i miss holiday. haha. sounds like you really miss your university life.
Hi weixiong, sounds that you dun like ur uni life ya... I do love the uni life despite the income matters la...=) I love uni life during and after uni...I just really really miss it so much....>_< Enjoy ur uni life till the fullest and enjoy those assignments, those are things that can help u to grow and u will know more than some other people..=) Wishing u the very best in ur uni life. Please send our regards to nernny, ur seniorssssssssss and lecturers..=)
~Joyce~
Post a Comment