I asked my father to brought me to the waterfall. My father agreed. We went to the stall for drink and eat. Then we went to there. We lost way to there after we pass Pekan Batu ??. My father ask other people. Then we were on the right way to there. When we almost reach there, a man hold us. My father paid RM2 for us. Much cars had been parked along the road. Many people were around there. We walked toward the waterfall. We walked upstairs. I felt so tired because my legs weren't so fit. I took few photos. We walked downstairs. I cleaned my slippers and feet in the river. I felt too hot. We bought ice-cream. The price of ice-cream was RM1.50. So expensive. We return home.


2 comments:
Gabai Waterfall is a nice place to hang out with a group of friends and also with family..=)
dolph,yes. If you want to go, you can ask me ;-)
Post a Comment