Yesterday my group finished present. I have to return home to bring my laptop to UKM. So tired..... I hope that I could to have new car such as Myvi or Viva.
I have to write short of report about presentation. My group need to send report before this Friday. I have to check presentation microsoft powerpont so late although I don't open the link of presentation microsoft powerpoint. I don't edit after check presentation microsoft powerpoint. Hope tomorrow willl not to let presentation activity.
No tutorial in the evening tomorrow. It's a good news for me but I have a bad news. I might won't return home tomorrow because I have a photograpghy session for my club after 7pm. I lazy to return home at the night because of no mood... I miss my house although I back to UKM today.
Now I need to continue to complete report. Good night. Hope tomorrow will better than today.
No comments:
Post a Comment