First day, my parents and younger brother went to UKM with me. We need to went to several places for something. I stay in Kolej Ibu Zain. I stay alone in my room. I prefer I stay alone in a room. I felt so dissapointed when I saw bathroom and toilet in KIZ. I don't mean bathroom and toilet are very dirty but they look so old. We return home. Iand my parents went to UKM next day. I and my parents clean my room..I study in FSSK. I always so tired when return to my college because I need to walk along stairs. Haih...
I changed program. Finally I can study in special education program at FPEND. Then I move to Kolej Dato Onn. Kolej Dato Onn is the oldest college in UKM. I told by someone that I got a roommate. I really so dissapointed. Later I got empty room. I happy in my mind. Bathroom is okay. Toilet also quite okay but better than toilet in KIZ. Best if toilet and bathroom always clean all times. I clean my room alone. Few small spider nest in my room. 0.o I already clean my room but sure not really clean. I was so tired.
I got many new friends. If age increased, chance to get new friend is more. I am so close with few friends. I lazy to find girlfriend there. Thanks to my friends and lecturer who willing help me. I have to do assignment. Hope I will have good luck.
3 comments:
Congratulations on successfully changed the course. All the best.
= Kenneth =
p/s: Dato Onn is so much nearer than Ibu Zain.
haha.... why lazy find a girl friend here.. You know when I practical at school... those teachers always will ask you, do you have any bf or gf? If you say don't has.. they always will advice you try to find inside university... wakaka...
Nice to hear you have many close friends here..
Kenneth, thank you. yup
Lily,when I work as temporary teacher before, my colleague advice me try to find gf inside ukm. not many close friends inside ukm.
Post a Comment